Automotive Electronic Engineers at Work
What is Digi Controls?We are a team of skilled and experienced electronic engineers that constantly keep up with the latest trends and technologies in automotive controls. Our team can help your business with almost any automotive electronic service or programming.
What do we do?We repair the following:
- Electronic Climate Controllers
- Antilock/ Traction Controllers
- Instrument Clusters/Gauges
- Body Control Modules
- Engine/Powertrain Control Modules
- Airbag/SRS Modules
- Radio and Amplifiers
We program the following:
- Radios Equipped with Codes
- Instrument Clusters
(Please Read The Disclaimer)
- Airbag/SRS Control Modules
- Body Control Modules
- Engine Control Modules
How can we help you?Today’s vehicles come equipped with control units that cannot be swapped to another vehicle. This makes the cost of parts rise dramatically. Even the new parts do not always include software for the vehicle. We are equipped to program the original software to a donor module when original parts are irreparable.
Engine Control Module RepairIf the CHECK ENGINE lamp is on and you have run the proper diagnostic checks, the ECU, in fact, could actually be the problem. Some of the symptoms are: no injector pulse, no spark, or no fuel. In some cases, a bad solenoid or valve that is actuated by the ECU can cause the unit to fail or you may experience a burning smell coming from the unit. It is very important not to add power to injectors from an auxiliary source. Doing so may damage the circuit board beyond repair.
We currently service the following ECM’s
- 1990-1995 Suzuki Swift/ GMC Tracker ECM (manufactured by Mitsubishi)
- 1995-1998 Ford Windstar/Taurus 3.8l ECM
- 1995-2003 Nissan/Infiniti 3.5l ECU (manufactured by Hitachi)
- 1992-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse/Eagle Talon ECM (manufactured by Mitsubishi)
- 1990-1995 Mitsubishi 3000/Dodge Stealth ECM (manufactured by (Mitsubishi)
Reflashing Engine ComputerIf your original ECM if not repairable due to a collision or water damage, etc, we can flash a donor module.
Hyundai Elantra PCM
Nissan Maxima PCM
Digi Controls specializes in the service and programming of automotive control modules. With a combined experience of 25 years in automotive electronics, we are the first choice for many of today’s leading automotive service and collision centers.